winemenubuilder: disable debug output for .desktop files

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at
Fri Apr 3 17:24:53 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Vincent Povirk
<madewokherd+8cd9 at> wrote:
> I'll work on a patch for the FIXME thing.

Turns out this is not "fairly easy" but actually "incredibly
difficult". We have a fallback case at with a macro
that returns a statement that ends in a function call, omitting the
arguments and semicolon. This allows us to do
FIXME_(channel)("message\n");. I can handle this in the other cases
(where the macro result ends in a macro that takes arguments), but I
can't see a way to create a static variable in a statement that ends
in a function call that we only execute sometimes.

Vincent Povirk