Sources of noise on

Dan Kegel dank at
Thu Apr 9 14:24:51 CDT 2009

The problem with the current arrangement is that when machines pop in and
out, any failures that are more likely on those machines also pop in and
out, so error counts fluctuate, which obscures the smaller changes due to
wine fixes or regressions.
I like the current output, and don't want to change it; I just want to add
another view for people who want to judge progress.

Setting up a view with a fixed set of machines would do, too.  Which is