2/2 WGL: move some traces to winediag

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:55:36 CST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/7 Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmail.com>:
>> Use this version instead. The last version contained some updates to
>> the wined3d winediag patch.
>>
> Sending this to winediag does mean it won't show up in +wgl traces
> anymore. Do we want that?

I have been thinking hard on where it belongs. If we say +winediag
should give us 'sufficient' info about a Wine setup and potential
problems then it belongs here. Such info would also belong in a +wgl
log or later on similar info in the respective debug channels of other
places like direct3d, dsound and so on. Perhaps there should be a
special way to have some messages in BOTH channels? I think it would
be better to drop the patch in its current form.

Roderick