daily 16 bit tests?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Dec 18 11:17:20 CST 2009

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle wrote:
> there have been a number of 16bit changes lately (accompanied by a
> few regressions) and I've been wondering whether some bot somewhere
> has been setup to execute 16 bit tests (I read that there's a 16bit
> testsuite somewhere, not integrated into Wine tests)?

The procedure for running the 16 bit tests is given at

It'd be great to integrate them into the daily test runs somehow.
Maybe they could at least be incorporated into winetest.exe?

When installing openwatcom with winetricks, be sure to
select 'all' rather than 'selective', or you'll end up without
the 16 bit tools you need; the symptom will be 'make all'
fails because it's trying to use 32 bit headers.

About four tests hang currently - you have to kill them with ^C
use touch to bypass them, and rerun 'make tests'.
Of the tests that don't hang, three currently fail.
And it looks like a few of the tests don't pass on all windows machines, see