Acting as advisor for wcmd-uplift project?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Dec 25 21:55:35 CST 2009

Peter Dons Tychen wrote:
> Why not place the test in the source tree along with all of
> the other tests. Of course this requires the tests to be run from a C
> based file

Yep.  I should have a patch ready to submit tomorrow that
is a barebones batch file test driver written in C
suitable for use with winetestbot.

> It would however mean that one could add tests for all of the
> other command line utility programs much easier
> (not possible now at all).

Good point.   The cmd tests can test not just cmd, but things
like expand and extrac32, too.

So, where should the tests live?  I had been thinking programs/cmd/tests,
but maybe something like programs/tests would be better
given that it can test more than just cmd.
- Dan