Acting as advisor for wcmd-uplift project?
dank at kegel.com
Sat Dec 26 10:16:47 CST 2009
OK, cmd/tests it is.
I've updated http://kegel.com/wine/sweng/2010/#tests accordingly.
A rough prototype is at
(I'm doing this all on a tiny netbook which
doesn't have a wine development system,
so I can't produce a patch yet.)
- fix http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21144 so
we can more easily compare output of wine's cmd with
output of windows' cmd
- integrate into wine's build system
- bundle the test scripts with resource calls instead of escaped arrays
- better messages on test failures?
- alternately, move to one test script per bug?
- coax winetest into including this binary,
and make sure they work well together
More information about the wine-devel