Defining missing DirectInput constants

Javier Kohen jkohen at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 27 10:41:34 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm implementing DInput's SetActionFormat call. I need to add the DInput
Action Mapping Constants to Wine's dinput.h so I can map between the user
requested action and the DIJOFS_* Joystick Device Constants.

Is it OK to copy constant definitions from Microsoft's SDK? If not, can
somebody help me or give some pointers on how to figure them out?

This API call is needed at least for the Overlord game, which now works with
my XBox 360 gamepad, but all action mappings are currently wrong.

Thanks,