Download Link at not working

Scott Ritchie scott at
Thu Jan 15 15:29:58 CST 2009

Ben Klein wrote:
> 2009/1/15 James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at>:
>> Jeremy Newman:
>> Looks like the download-deb page on has gone missing again.
>> James McKenzie
> << Both the Ubuntu and Lenny links work
> Though if we are going to provide Debian packages separately to Ubuntu
> (which is what I've been meaning to do, just have to talk to Scott or
> someone else about hosting my packages), I object to using
> download/deb for Ubuntu. download/ubuntu would be more appropriate,
> and then have variations on download/deb for Debian distros.

You are right, but I really don't want to break old links in various
howtos and such beyond our control. There are MANY of them at this point.

Also is up, however on the main page there were
a few broken links for the intrepid package (I sleepily changed "Ubuntu
8.10" to "Ubuntu 8.11" when we went from Wine 1.10 to 1.11).  The apt
server and archive page worked fine, and the broken links are fixed now.

Scott Ritchie