Latest Git build 7aeffc442cc1 for Wine 1.1.23

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:14:51 CDT 2009

2009/6/6 Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com>:
> Would it be a good/stupid idea to check for fglrx during wineboot, and
> set OSRM to a different value than fbo?

That's essentially what blacklisting EXT_framebuffer_object would do,
although during wined3d initialization, not wineboot. We want to avoid
that for the reasons already mentioned by Roderick. Not using FBOs
(EXT_framebuffer_blit in particular) also has a significant
performance impact in a number of applications. HL2 and CS:S are good
examples.