[3/6] WineD3D: Handle SM 3.0 varyings in ARB

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 17 13:35:37 CDT 2009

Am Wednesday 17 June 2009 20:24:10 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
> Please keep this private to the ARB backend. (I.e., store these in
> struct shader_arb_priv.)
That would need a shader_create callback function for the shader backend. I
can sure add it, but I think it would defeat the purpose.

The other thing is that if we want to, we can use this functionality in GLSL
and get rid of the shader link program and make Mesa happy.

> Also, it looks like you're trying to write a binary search tree. Would
> you like to use wine_rb_tree instead?
Ohh, I forgot about this shiny new thing. I'll go use it.