mciqtz32: Implement driver messages

Detlef Riekenberg at
Mon Mar 30 10:26:39 CDT 2009

On So, 2009-03-29 at 18:12 +0200, Christian Costa wrote:
> That said, I don't understand then why we don't just convert wine's
> code (in
> several steps off course) and avoid troubles particularity switch from
> one
> style to another depending on the dll we are working on.

Changing only the indention is not desired, as the history is falsified
(Original Author and date/time of the the last code-change).
Expect patches with unrelated indention changes to be rejected.

> I recently implemented d3dxof using a 2 spaces indentation style.
> I don't know either how this code could have gone into git. :-|

Parts of the old code use 4 SPACE, other parts use 2 SPACE, but the
Styple was not enforced tha hard in the old days.

> So next time I will convert d3dxof to 4 spaces and see what happens
> the patch. ;-)

I suggest to ask Julliard before you start with that.
He might exceptional accept that style changes only Patch,
as you did the major part of the code in that dll.

By by ... Detlef