News on Wine 1.1.21/MacOSX/XQuartz 2.3.3

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Sun May 17 16:33:22 CDT 2009

On May 17, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Austin English wrote:

> Ideally, against a more recent wine version.
>
> Shameless plug:
> I've got a script to do it, but no one that I know of is testing it on
> OS X. If someone could test it, I'll add any needed fixes:
> http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build_script/daily.sh

I have (yet another) build script, but OS X requires a number of deps
to be compiled and installed as Apple doesn't ship some libraries,
headers, or ships incomplete packages here and there.  This is all
pretty bare bones stuff.

I can vouch for functionality with Mac OS X 10.5.7 + XQuartz 2.3.3.1 +
Wine 1.1.21 (from source).  If and when I can find some time IRL, I
can get the entire Wine compile and install with deps scripted up.
This of course depends on free time, which is always somewhat lacking.

Your script looks good, Austin - lots of functionality there!

   ryan woodsmall
     rwoodsmall at mac.com

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch." - Garrison Keillor