WGL: add initial WGL_ARB_create_context support

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Nov 17 08:04:01 CST 2009

Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmail.com> writes:

> This patch adds an initial implementation of WGL_ARB_create_context
> which is required for OpenGL 3.x support. I have tried some basic GL3
> samples which work and the initial Wine tests.

It doesn't work here:

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M opengl32.dll -T ../../.. -p opengl32_test.exe.so opengl.c && touch opengl.ok
opengl.c:562: Test failed: wglCreateContextAttribs with major version=0 should fail!
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  128 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  34 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  370
make: *** [opengl.ok] Error 1