Request for comments - d3dx9: Add tests for FVF <-> declaration conversion.

misha680 misha680 at
Tue Aug 10 16:25:34 CDT 2010

Dear All:

I have become more busy with schoolwork than I had imagined.

However, I would still like, if possible, to finish work on

It has been suggested that I send patches to the wine-devel list first for
feedback. This way, I hope to be able to get developer expertise in these
areas, and to be able to understand exactly what is necessary for a given

I have, per this comment from Henri:
written a draft patch for FVF <-> declaration conversion tests.

It can be found at the Nabble link below. I will appreciate comments as to
what is necessary for this patch (or a similar one) to get accepted.

I realize there are already three tests for conversion in one direction. I
have decided at the moment to leave those as is and focus on getting
necessary feedback for getting an appropriate patch accepted. If you have
any guidance with regards to this, much appreciated.

Thank you

p.s. I have uploaded some shell scripts that I use for Wine development
I don't know how useful they will be to anyone else, but if anything, it
provides an nice backup for my computer.
Sent from the Wine - Devel mailing list archive at