Inviting Mono and pulseaudio to wineconf?

Dan Kegel dank at
Thu Aug 26 09:07:53 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at> wrote:
>>> Would it be appropriate and useful to invite someone from
>>> Mono and Pulseaudio to attend Wineconf this year?
> I guess it never hurts to have people around, but we should have a set of issues to discuss with them.

What's the status with ?
Alexandre said in
that it's being worked on...

Vincent, what do you think?  Probably they're not holding us up,
but maybe they'd like to see a presentation from you about
status of Mono integration? is looking good.  (Think there's a Summer
of Code 2011 project or two in there?)
- Dan