user32: Do not allow a change of capture if the currently capture window is a menu unless explicitly specified (try3)

Paul Vriens at
Thu Jan 14 12:41:23 CST 2010

On 01/11/2010 09:47 PM, Peter Dons Tychsen wrote:
> Try 3 of this patch:
> - Moved check to server.
> - Removed handling of error code translation after input from AJ.
> Thanks,
> /pedro
Hi Peter,

This patch has introduced test failures on NT4 and below (tested locally):

The callback is entered several times on NT4 (only once on XP) so it
seems. The test crashes on Win98 btw.

Could you have a look?

You can use the winetestbot ( to check
the failures on NT4. I can assist with Win9x testing if needed.

I'm busy setting up a local winetestbot that includes Win95, Win98 and