user32: Do not allow a change of capture if the currently capture window is a menu unless explicitly specified (try3)

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at
Tue Jan 19 19:39:20 CST 2010

Hey Paul,

Thanks for cleaning up the crashing 9x test-case so fast.

> This patch has introduced test failures on NT4 and below (tested locally):
Sorry for that.

> The callback is entered several times on NT4 (only once on XP) so it
> seems. The test crashes on Win98 btw.
Even more sorry :-). I would seem that the test-case would do good with
a re-entry protection. Do you know where it crashes?

> You can use the winetestbot ( to check
> the failures on NT4. I can assist with Win9x testing if needed.
I will check it out. Nice server!