back from Russia... learning d3dx9

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 18:52:22 CDT 2010

Misha Koshelev wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Just wanted to let y'all know you seem to have great progress towards
> wine 1.2. I am eagerly awaiting its release so that I can start
> submitting more patches.

A bunch of us are.  I hope it is soon.  There are some regressions that
are very, very old that I would like to see gone as well.
> Misha
>
> p.s. As was the case when I previously worked on wine, I am setting up a
> copy of Windows 98 for crosstest checks. I am not sure this is strictly
> necessary (I use XP 64 VMWared as my main crosstest version) - or that
> DirectX 9 will even work in this version (although it says so per web
> site), but in any case better safe than sorry.

Don't forget that the testbot is there as well.  It has proven very
useful this long weekend here in the United States (we declared our
Independence from England 234 years ago.

Also, it is good to read that you had a pleasant journey and are back to
work with Wine.