wined3d/directx.c: Corrected Nvidia 8400 and 8500 reporting

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:59:24 CDT 2010

I'm fine with tying the 8400 and 8500 together if you assign it 128MB
of memory for now. I think the desktop cards typically have 256MB or
more but some boards (and I think mostly laptops) might have only
128MB.

Though the same issue would remain for the 8100/8200/m8300 regarding
cuda, but those cards aren't used that much (well some cheap
laptops/desktops might use them) but using them for CUDA might really
not make sense just of performance reasons.

Roderick