wined3d: Add Nvidia 8800GTX detection

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 06:02:21 CDT 2010

On 21 July 2010 05:08, Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think 'select_card_*' should just return the pci device id and the
> default amount of video memory should be stored in lets say the driver
> version table (a different name for the table might make sense). It
Yeah, this should be based on the card id, like the description
string. You can probably also do much of the gl_renderer matching
based on a table. Ultimately you may want to move it out of the source
code completely, into a file, or perhaps the registry. The card db
could be updated independent of Wine itself then, though at that point
you'll have to start worrying about compatibility between Wine
versions.

Also note that while accurately detecting the total amount of video
memory is nice, GetAvailableTextureMem() is probably at least as
important.