New Wine stuff in FreeWear.org

Ismael Barros² razielmine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 06:21:09 CDT 2010

Hello,

We have decided to renew our offer of Wine T-shirts, as the current
T-shirt has had mostly no success at all, probably because users don't
feel identified nor appealed with the design. I'm attaching the pdf
with our new proposals (we hope you like them!). We decided to offer
the design in black garment, as in our experience it works much
better.

We want to be transparent, so I'm attaching also a spreadsheet with
our expenses, donations and profits for each model.

We usually collaborate with FOSS events, sending them stuff from our
catalogue for its sale on the event. In these cases, we make a double
donation: one to the organization of the event (higher, as they are in
charge of the sales) and another one to the corresponding FOSS
organization for the sold article. You can see the details in the
spreadsheet. If you have no objection, we'll send Wine stuff to the
event that require it.

Currently, almost all organizations we work with have us linked from
their website. This helps boosting the sales, and therefore the
donations, so that everybody wins. We would be very glad if we could
get a link somewhere at winehq.org, or alternatively a news item,
which for us has the downside of having a limited front-page
life-span, but works nonetheless.

We hope you like and approve the design. Suggestions are welcome. When
the design is approved, we'll upload it to our website.

Kind regards,
Ismael