resources: Convert Polish resources to UTF8.

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at
Thu Jun 10 17:31:13 CDT 2010

I see this patch has been "Rejected" in, but I just wondered why:
- are the UTF8 resources not preferred over custom codepages?
- or is the patch simply too big to review? Splitting into many tiny
patches seemed a bit overkill for such a simple change, no?

Or maybe is it simply because Polish translations is still in
progress, and it can/will cause conflict?

I'm a bit confused here...

NB: I didn't touch any nls file in this patch so it shouldn't cause
regressions (and had a subset of it tested by Łukasz Wojniłowicz, a
native Polish speaker)