resources: Convert Polish resources to UTF8.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Thu Jun 10 20:52:27 CDT 2010

Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> Hi.
> I see this patch has been "Rejected" in
Could be formatted incorrectly or just basically contain invalid
information (not incorrect) as the format of the patch does not include
things like th #pragma line.

However, I have a much better question.  I track the patches to see
which were applied and which were not.  How can I get OLDER information
on patches from previous releases?

I'm truly interested in the series of patches that I have submitted and
would like to get them 'out of the way' so I can move onto other items.

Thank you for minding my interruption and back to the regularly
scheduled Wine Development.

James McKenzie