Translation patches for wine-1.2.1

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Sun Oct 3 17:51:40 CDT 2010

Hello Alexandre,

attached is the list with the translation patches to cherry-pick for
wine-1.2.1. The list was generated with the attached crud patch
(modified from the version I used for 1.0.1) and then I have manually
removed all my janitorial patches that didn't produce conflicts.

Though the removal of the unneeded "Remove the ignored common resource
attributes" patches makes "wrc --verify-translation" produce DIFF lines
for resources that were added at a later time as those don't have the
ignored common resource attributes.

bye
	michael