First contact

Andréas LIVET andreas.livet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 06:29:57 CDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the usefull links Dan

Welcome aboard.  I hope you have more than 1 hour / week, it takes a
> while to come up the learning curve.

:) I hope too, but as I am a professional developer, most of the time I
haven't the energy to code at home... I think my time on wine will depend on
my motivation, maybe I'll stop trying to hack wine next week? Maybe I'll
start coding 2 hours per days :D ? I don't know, just wanted to try.

Press Ctrl-C in the terminal where you run winedbg, or send the
> program you're debugging a SIGINT manually

Thank you remco, I'll try that.

Greetings,
Andréas
--