AW: Please report mcicda (CDROM audio) test results

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Thu Sep 2 04:48:53 CDT 2010

Hi,

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

>(I found one such CD today and realised it isn't a Mixed Mode CD which
>the test needs for the sake of completeness)
Thanks for caring about avoiding skipping tests.

>would CD Extra disk (with different types of tracks on the same disk) also
>be interesting to test?  In this case single data track goes last.
Please go ahead -- you could also use test.winehq.org.

According to http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Disc
"CD-Extra" is a multi-session disc. So it would be like Jeff Zaroyko's disc.
He wrote:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2010-August/085823.html
>I had a look at the CD I claimed was data+audio with a CDBurnerXP.
>It's composed of two "sessions" one with audio tracks and the second
>session is composed of only a data track.
I don't know whether he retried that one with the mcicda tests now in git.

Wikipedia says that the Mixed Mode CDs have been largely replaced with
multi-session ones. Given Jeff's output it looks like mcicda only sees
the audio section of multi session discs. Care to confirm?

Regards,
 Jörg Höhle