Does testbot's MingW miscompile winmm:midi tests?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at
Mon Sep 6 05:52:20 CDT 2010

please excuse the numerous errors in my last message:

>> Likewise, Octavian Voicu's machines saw no failure with the MSVC
It's actually Saulius Krasuckas' machines.

>> binary, but constantly produce red color on testbot.
>When you say "red color on testbot" you mean 'red' on
Yes, indeed. I also got the subject wrong.

"Does test.winehq's MingW miscompile winmm:midi tests?"

 Jörg Höhle