Assertion in winebuild

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Sun Sep 12 11:36:28 CDT 2010

Hi,
I run in the assertion in function output_stubs in winebuild/import.c
obsiouly not on x86/x86_64, but in my rebased(to a more recent wine tree) ARM build in dlls like msvcp80, msvcp90 and up, but not msvcirt or msvcrt and the normal others like ntdll and so on.
So i wonder:
- how x86/x86_64 are treated different. (really couldn't trace that down, see below)
- what is different with e.g. msvcp80 so that non-x86/x86_64 builds get into the assertion?

As i can see it is always called in function BuildSpec32File in spec32.c, so some values seem to be modified on non-x86/x86_64 e.g. odp->type

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel