Buildbot status

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:32:04 CDT 2011

Dan,

Great job with this. I've got a 64bit E6300 I can setup as a build slave.
It's up and on 24/7 folding (gpu) so the cpu sites mostly idle. I've already
adapted your scripts to work with gentoo/funtoo. I just replaced the apt-get
with emerge commands. I can send those changes to you if you want? I don't
know if you'd want to implement os detection based installation of the
prereqs or its easier to just leave it alone.

The only thing about setting up a build slave would be I'd have to run it
off of port 53. My ISP (cox) blocks all inbound ports except 22,23 and 53.
Port 53 is reserved for DNS gateway, but since I don't run one that isn't an
issue on mine end. Do you have anything against running on port 53?

Thanks,

Seth Shelnutt