wined3d: Add WINED3D_BUFFER_HASDESC at index buffer creation

Norbert Lataille nlataill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 03:32:01 CDT 2011

Hi,

I see what you mean about buffer_unload(). I understand you are saying that
this patch is not "complete" (in the sense HASDESC flag being cleared this
means this is not a proper way to flag such buffers), not that what the
patch is trying to do is a non-existing issue.

I will propose an update.

However, I will focus on Constants submission first, in order to get the
submission process right.
One thing at a time.

Thanks,