winefile: Remove the title format from the resources?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Aug 25 03:33:17 CDT 2011

In the resources, and hence in the PO files we have this string:

    IDS_TITLEFMT            "%s - %s"

I see no way in which this can be meaningfully translated and many ways
in which translators can mess it up. Yet it was moved there by this
commit:

    commit 1573382dd6baa48bb825c26faef96abe4541b024
    Author: Martin Fuchs <martin-fuchs at gmx.net>
    Date:   Thu Oct 21 19:51:31 2004 +0000

        - use ID_SELECT_FONT in german menu
        - move string constants into string resources

Any reason not to move it back to a simple string constant?

                 Dieu dit: "M-x Lumière". Et la lumière fut.