Statur of DIB Engine

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Sun Jul 24 08:11:55 CDT 2011

Having seen many patches related to DIB engine lately, I built latest
sources and tried it.... No speed enhancements on AutoCAD, my test app.
So, I wonder if the engine is already working, at least partially, or not.
If yes, there's some switch/environment variable to enable it ?

Sorry for asking here but, besides of git commits I've seen no explanation
about what's happening.
Also some users of my old engine, which are blocked to an old wine version (it
is no more applicable to git tree since some time, because of recent changes....)
would like to know what's going on.

Ciao

Max