winealsa.drv/midi.c: Adds the midi MTC Quarter Frame messages support.

BACRI Stephane stephanebacri at
Sun Jun 12 03:26:38 CDT 2011

Hi Maarten.
Thx for your answer. Joerg's comment was on the code surrounding the patch,
not on the patch. That's why I did not understand that I had to correct this
Shall I propose a new patch with these correction? Or an additional one? Or
may the maintainer of winealsa.drv do so?