Ge (Greg) van Geldorp

Erich Hoover ehoover at
Wed Jun 29 11:47:15 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:47 PM, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at>wrote:

> ...  It will take more than one person to fill Ge's shoes for providing the
> testbot system and for his actions to get our efforts recognized in the
> Virtual community.

I think we should modify the testbot page to have a little memorial
message.  If anything, I know that I can say that my contributions to the
animated cursor support are a direct result of the availability of the
testbot.  Without the testbot I doubt I'd have ever figured out exactly how
GetCursorFrameInfo works.  I know it'd been a while since this conversation
got started, but I've been a bit busy and I thought this idea was worth

Erich Hoover
ehoover at