Patch hw cursor Wine 1.3.15

Valentino Dell'Aica elettronik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:54:26 CDT 2011

The patch is not mine. I've adapted it to work on wine 1.3.15. The purpose
of this patch is give a system cursor in WoW 3.3.5

--
Valentino Dell'Aica

Via Bella Venezia 3, 31043 Fontanelle (TV)

There are three schools of magic. One: State a tautology, then ring the
changes on its corollaries; that's philosophy. Two: Record many facts. Try
to find a pattern. Then make a wrong guess at the next fact; that's science.
Three: Be aware that you live in a malevolent Universe controlled by
Murphy's Law, sometimes offset by Brewster's Factor; that's engineering.