Support for D3DQUERY_TIMESTAMP* queries...

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:03:06 CDT 2011

On 4 May 2011 20:38, Adam Martinson <amartinson at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> OK, I think I addressed those issues, let me know how these look.
>

> +#define GL_TIME_ELAPSED_ARB                                 0x88BF
> +#define GL_TIMESTAMP_ARB                                    0x8E28
Most of wined3d uses lowercase hex literals.

> +    type = wined3d_query_get_type(This->wineD3DQuery);
> +    if (type == D3DQUERYTYPE_TIMESTAMPDISJOINT)
That's not a wined3d type. Also, this patch doesn't make sense on its own.

> +static void test_timestamp_queries(IDirect3D9 *pD3d, HWND hwnd)
Please don't use names like pD3d, pDevice, etc. There's also still a
fair amount of inconsistencies in this patch.

Patch 7/12 just adds dead code. It also seems to me the way of
splitting the d3d9 and d3d10 disjoint queries is more complicated than
needed. The difference can be handled completely in d3d10, since
"ARB_TIMER_QUERY_FREQ" is just a constant that could easily just be
part of the wined3d interface.