buildbot status

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Sep 1 10:38:40 CDT 2011

On Thursday 01 September 2011 13:04:34 Henri Verbeet wrote:
> Did the tests start passing on fglrx then?
As far as I know they don't. But do they have to?

If I remember correctly Dan's previous patchwatcher scripts kept track of
tests that were failing, so they didn't require a fully successful test run.
The important thing was that the tests succeeded or failed reliably.

The new setup looks much less sophisticated in that regard, at very least it
can't check single ok() lines(or I haven't found the code that does this)