Tests failing on OSX
stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Sep 20 16:11:32 CDT 2011
I'm attempting to set up a OSX testbot and I'm currently trying to get as many
tests to work as possible. The following is a list of tests that fail
currently. I'm hoping for comments if anybody knows more about them:
(This is a 2006-era iMac, OSX 10.6, using the stock X server)
device.c:87: Test failed: We're not able to inject input into Windows dinput8
Fails sometimes, succeeds sometimes.
No Xvidmode support, so Get/SetDeviceGammaRamp fail. There's a win_skip for
that already. Should we change it to skip(), or ignore it until we have a
User32/monitor also fails because it can't change the display mode.
Lots of test failures. I'm not sure what those tests do tbh
"Test failed: Execution of data memory succeeded." Do I have to do anything
special to enable NX support on OSX?
Various Set*Volume calls fail
Random failure: "shlexec.c:1023: test failed: Expected success (33), got
failure (11), lpFile: C:\users\pts\Temp\wtb6bf.tmp\test file.shlexec"
Test failed: mci resume waited
Test failed: got 0001 instead of MCI_NOTIFY_xyz 0004 from command play
(aborted by close)
I'll investigate those. I bet they are GPU dependent.
A mixture of test failures and unexpected successes.
The window message test can't cope with the resolution change failure. I'll fix
it. Using a virtual desktop works around the problem
Crashes sometimes during cleanup in fbo-related GL calls.
I just sent patches for those. There was an issue with NaN sign bits and some
GPU limitations the tests didn't account for.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the wine-devel