Before you leave for wineconf...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Sep 26 11:24:00 CDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
>>    http://kegel.com/wine/loop-fail.sh.txt
>> overnight on the hardware you plan to bring, and
>> email me the results?  It creates a log file
>> loop-fails.log which lists each test failure and
>> how many loops it took to get there.
>
> If the goal is to run the loop till the first crash then that works
> fine. But if the goal is to get the maximum amount of data on failures
> one should first disable the debugger crash dialog.

OK, that script now disables the debugger crash dialog.
(It also adds another couple tests that were failing frequently
on Austin's box.)

BTW, here are my own results from my e8400 system,
left running for an hour:

$ awk '/FAIL/ {print $4}' < loop-fails.log | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr
     31 dlls/gdi32/tests/bitmap.ok
     31 dlls/dsound/tests/dsound.ok
     31 dlls/dsound/tests/dsound8.ok
     31 dlls/dsound/tests/ds3d8.ok