winecfg: Remove driver selection from Audio tab.

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at
Wed Sep 28 07:57:05 CDT 2011

On 09/28/2011 04:18 AM, Alex Bradbury wrote:
> Do correct me if I'm wrong here, but users who don't want regressions
> in their favourite apps/games should be using the stable release. It
> doesn't seem fair to complain about regressions being ignored unless
> 1.4 releases with a significant number of them.

If Wine would release stable versions every 3-4 months sure. But last stable
version released on April 8. And only contains small number of fixes since
wine-1.2 which was released on July 16.

Many programs don't work with wine-1.2.3 for number of reasons. Besides,
everywhere (forum, bugzilla, irc) we tell users to upgrade to latest
development version, because we not going to fix any bugs in old "stable"