[3/3] gdiplus: Make GdipMeasureCharacterRanges/GdipMeasureString/GdipDrawString add extra space around the text.

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:46:12 CDT 2012

> If there are only cosmetic objections, I'd like to see this patch accepted,
> and work of further improvements after that.

I asked Alexandre to wait until I had more time to understand/test this patch.

It seems you've introduced a problem with scaling (see attached test
program and screenshot). I think that MeasureString is working
correctly in this case, and DrawString/MeasureCharacterRanges are
wrong.

This sort of problem would be less likely if the logic were in
gdip_format_string.