Vista/w2k8/w7 users, please test mmdevapi capture

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at
Wed Jan 11 02:51:01 CST 2012

you don't need a microphone, just a capture capable sound card, unlike testbot.

Please download mmdevapi_test32|64.exe from testbot:
mmdevapi_test capture
and post or send me the results -- not just the failures,
the console output too including position/padding/flags.

Don't be afraid of some test failures in lines 300-499.
I'm still investigating underrun and start/stop/reset behaviour.

Thank you for testing,
        Jörg Höhle