cryptui: Use the same capitalization for the same string

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Wed Jan 11 04:13:37 CST 2012

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Group box labels are supposed to use sentence-style capitalization:
> But dialog box titles are supposed to use title-style capitalization,
> hence the case difference:

One more precision though: capitalization rules are language-specific
and often poorly or completely undocumented for anything but English.

For instance, from memory, the Gnome Interface Guidelines, which are
written in English, specify that buttons must use title-style
capitalization. However in French the rule is that everything uses
sentence-style capitalization.

So what I wrote in my previous email only applies to English and
translators will need to figure out on their own what is appropriate for
their language.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
               RFC 2549:
                IP over Avian Carriers with Quality of Service