comctl: allow label edit only if treeview style allows editing

Dan Kegel daniel.r.kegel at
Mon Jun 4 09:10:53 CDT 2012

> I stopped doing
> make test on my machine some time ago

Bad developer, no donut :-)

> , when I found out that some
> tests do consistently fail on my machine (clean prefix or not), and
> others consistently hang, thus preventing make test -k.

I had the same problem, and wrote a little script to skip the bad tests.
It was written for buildbot, but can be run standalone.
Try downloading
then run
  sh goodtests
That will skip all the tests known to hang or fail.  (The list might be
a bit out of date, but it's easy to add new tests to the blacklist.)

> I don't install wine-gecko, maybe that's the reason.

then you'll never have to install it again.  (Until it's updated, anyway.)
- Dan