translation: meaning of 'magazine' in winerror string

Akihiro Sagawa sagawa.aki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:20:53 CST 2012

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:32:16 +0100, Fernando Martins wrote:
> Originally I assumed "magazine" was meant as a sort of storage since the
> typical meaning of "periodical publication" would not seem to make much
> sense in the context of a wine error.
>
> However, other translations do indeed choose the concept of "periodical".
>
> Could I get an explanation of what is meant in the string?

I guessed this "magazine" means multi CD changer's cartridge when I
translated this message to Japanese.
However I haven't met this error or message on native Windows PC.

This document may help you to understand the concept of magazine:
http://www.epicycle.org.uk/pioneercd/User%20Guide.pdf#page=29
linked from http://www.epicycle.org.uk/pioneercd/pioneer.htm

Akihiro Sagawa