Please remove this email address

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 21:06:58 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have been receiving daily digests from this mailbox for a while. I
tried emailing the "list owner" according to the website but that had no
effect.

I have been filtering the digests away so I didn't see that people had
replied (thanks to everyone who did, sorry I haven't replied).

I have tried changing the preferences but it just tells me that this
email address doesn't exist. I can't do anything with this.

Could someone with relevant access please remove me so that I can add
myself again, properly?

Thanks,

Ken