Updated Wine Wiki Repo

Kyle Auble randomidman48 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 18:06:56 CDT 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know I've created a
git repo for the Wine Wiki from the CVS one at
SourceForge. You can find it at:
https://bitbucket.org/kauble/wine-wiki-migration

Since it's a fresh repo, I thought editing the
history should be ok (just moved the right info
into Author & Committer fields and made the commit
message formatting more consistent). I do still
have the unedited branches from cvsimport and can
put those up too if there's any demand for them.

I've been talking with Dimi about what we would
need to upgrade MoinMoin, and once he can find
some time, he said he would setup a regular
archive of the Wine Wiki's data. I also like the
idea of using tags to mark which wiki version is
in use, but I'm not sure how many times the wiki
has been upgraded. If anyone knows what versions
of MoinMoin we've used and when the upgrades took
place, I can add the extra tags.

I don't know if there's much interest in just
moving this to the Wine git repo yet. If not, I
can probably review patches, but would be happy to
add someone else as an admin if they have a
bitbucket account.

- Kyle