Fresh WineWiki Theme, Straight from the Farm

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Sun Apr 7 08:43:39 CDT 2013

Am 07.04.2013 03:59, schrieb Kyle Auble:
> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Dimi Paun wrote:
>
>> I've actually deployed your theme to production already:
>>  http://wiki.winehq.org
> Oh, cool!
>
> Don't worry about taking time to reply, I know
> when people are busy it's good to follow up just
> now and then. I'm looking at it right now on some
> of the computers in my apartment's business
> office & it does seem to be causing IE 8 & 9 some
> problems.
>
> One of them has Firefox 3 though (they go a while
> without updates), and even for that old version,
> there are only a few issues I can see. I'll get
> my laptop out in a little bit to check it on
> newer versions of the major browsers, and over
> the next few days, I'll try to iron out any IE
> issues and last wrinkles.
>
> After that, I guess the next order of business
> will be to see about moving the repo onto WineHQ.

First: Wow! You did a great job! Finally our Wiki theme is up to date :)
I had a look at some Pages already and they look perfect here with FF 20.0
What i wonder is how we want to proceed with tables, i've seen different tables already and we should maybe choose one style:
http://wiki.winehq.org/FOSDEM2013
http://wiki.winehq.org/Gecko <- Here we used a workaround for the missing boarders and spacing
http://wiki.winehq.org/Recommended_Packages <- strange HTML
http://wiki.winehq.org/Portability