[1/4] windowscodecs: Implement IWICColorContext::InitializeFromFilename.

Ludger Sprenker Ludger at sprenker.net
Wed Feb 6 11:10:16 CST 2013

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:51:32 +0100, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> +    handle = CreateFileW(filename, GENERIC_READ, 0, NULL,
> OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL);
> +    if (handle == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) return
> HRESULT_FROM_WIN32(GetLastError());

Hello Hans,

I think, you are hiding a fixme for the default color profiles shipped with
windows.
(like "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\color\sRGB Color Space Profile.icm")

I don't know the correct way to support these files.
Maybe wine could search in "/usr/share/color/icc" for compatible profiles on
runtime or take these files from other open source projects and include them
in the wine installation.

Regards,

 Ludger