po: Some Franch translation tweaks.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Jul 12 09:51:00 CDT 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> > ---
> >  po/fr.po |   14 ++++++++------
> >  1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
>
> There's a typo in the commit message (you probably spotted it already).

Yes. I hate when that happens.

> >  msgstr ""
> >  "PAUSE affiche un message à l'écran demandant à l'utilisateur d'appuyer sur "
> > -"une touche.\n"
> > +"une\n"
> > +"touche.\n"
>
> This is probably not needed

Most usage messages and the PAUSE one in particular, wrap at 80-columns
so that words are not cut in the middle. I'd much prefer if the wrapping
was done in software but in the meantime we have to do it by hand. So
here I'm just trying to follow that rule.

> > msgid "Drive Mapping"
> > -msgstr "Assignation de lecteur"
> >+msgstr "Dossier cible"
>
> Are you sure about this one? Maybe the original should be changed as
> well in this case...

Yes I think it should but the English strings are kinda frozen right
now. Otherwise I'd propose 'Target folder'.

                     Linux: the choice of a GNU generation